2008 Larson 350 Cabrio MC For SaleToronto, Ontario
|Asking Price||$149,900 CAD [ Convert To USD ]|
|Model||350 Cabrio MC|
|Located||Toronto, Ontario, CA|
|Length||35ft / 10.67 m|
|Beam|| 12ft / 3.66 m|
|Engine Model||Volvo 5.7 Gxi Dp|
Larson is one of those builders with a history of providing a lot
of boat for the money. They occupy one of those sweets spots in the
industry, the intersection of price and value that manufacturers
Introduced in 2006, the 350 Cabrio is a roomy widebody express with the features and amenities of a more expensive boat. She rides on Larson?s signature ?Duo Delta Conic? hull, a stepped-bottom design that delivers brisk performance as well as good fuel economy.
Below decks, the 350?s midcabin interior is nicely appointed with high-gloss cherry cabinets, faux granite counters, and soft-vinyl wall coverings. The curved galley provides more working space than most cruisers her size, and a circular glass enclosure converts part of the head compartment into a shower stall.
Larson broke new ground with the 350 Cabrio by offering the hard top as a standard feature. Her user-friendly cockpit includes a curved chaise lounge to port and convertible seating aft. Note the walk-through windshield?there are no side decks on the 350 Cabrio. The transom storage locker is a nice touch.
Cruise at 25?26 knots with 320hpVolvo I/Os (about 40 knots wide open).
- Drive oil changed (both) - Synthetic
- Engine oil changed (both) - Synthetic
- New bow cushion - Sunbrella
- New windshield front panels ? Makrolon UV 40gge
- New windshield side panels ? O?Sea 40gge
- New power steering pump, starboard engine
- New tensioner pulley, guide pulley, serpentine belts and alternators on both engines
- Replace anodes
- Bottom paint ? Micron Extra Shark White
- Auto bilge pump 1100 GPH ? engine compartment
- 2 New house batteries AGM
- 1 New commercial deep cycle battery for bow thruster
- New marine radio
- New cabin heat/air conditioner
- New seawater pump Starboard engine
- New power steering brackets
- Generator tune up, spark plugs, choke assembly
- Sparkplugs, rotor and caps both engines