2011 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer For SaleToronto, Ontario
|Asking Price||$149,900 CAD [ Convert To USD ]|
|Buyers Guides||Watch Sea Ray Video Reviews|
|Located||Toronto, Ontario, CA|
|Length||31ft / 9.45 m|
|Beam|| 10ft / 3.05 m|
|Engine Model||350 Merc Mag Mpi Dts Bravo 3|
Local boat. Boat is new and loaded! Powered by DTS 350 MAG MercBravo 3with less than87 hours! Options include:custom storable camper top, air/heat, windlass, remote spotlight, underwater lights,plotter, vessel view, cockpit fridge & BBQ plus more.
The 2011 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer has all the comfort and style in a vessel her size one can wish for. Withless than87 hours on her twin 350 Mags,its like buying new but without the depreciation.Equipped wiht Raymareine gps/chartplotter Vessel View . If you are looking for an easy to operate, gently pre-owned 310 Dancer, look no further, this is the one! Whether your the first time boater or looking to upgrade, this vessel marries the latest technology with style and elegance. Your friends will certainly be impressed and the time you spend on the water will be great lifetime memories.Factory Options
- Black Canvas
- 120v/60 Cycle Electrical System
- Medium Cherry - Interior Wood Finish
- Door, Cabin Entry w/Screen
- TV 19" Flat Screen w/DVD - V-berth
- Macerator w/Seacock Interlock System
- Shore Power - Dual 30amp 120v/60 w/Cord
- Air Conditioning / Heating 120v/60
- Camper Canvas Package
- Premium Cockpit Sound System - 12 Volt
- Cockpit Refrigerator Dual Volt-120v/60-12v
- Grill, Cockpit - Built In - 120v/60
- Flag Pole
- Spotlight, 5" Remote Controlled
- Vessel View - Smartcraft - Gas Twins Only
- Windlass - Rope / Chain
- Bottom Paint
- NTSC T.V. Turner
- Zone 1 DVD
- Raymarine - Chart Plotter / GPS
Dimensions LOA: 33 ft 4 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Deadrise: 21 at Transom
Dry Weight: 12000 lbs
Engines Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Engine(s) Total Power:600 HP
Engine Model:350 MagMPIDTS
Engine Type: Bravo 3
Cruising Speed: 42 mph @ 5000 RPM
Year Built: 2011
Engine Hours: 87
Tanks Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (35 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (200 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (28 Gallons)
Accommodations Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
Electronics Navigation center
Rigging Steering wheel
Inside Equipment Electric bilge pump
Electrical Equipment Shore power inlet
Outside Equipment/Extras Cockpit cushions
Engines, Electrical and Mechanical
The upgraded 350 Mag MPI (300 hp) engines with digital throttle and shift. The Outdrives are Bravo III . The boat has always been used in fresh water and has less than87 hours!
Sheis equipped with theoptional Smartcraft Vessel View display.
- Twin 300 hp 350 Mag MPI digital throttle and shift controls
- Bravo III Drives
- Large electrically operated engine hatch
- Engine room fire suppression system
- MerCruiser Smartcraft vessel view display option
- Dual 30 amp shore power option includes cords
- Battery charger
- Battery on/off switches
- Engine emergency start (crossover) system
This boat has the desired and easy to maintain artic white gel coat. You will spend a lot less time and money maintaining this boat compared to acolored hullwhich leaves a lotmore time enjoying her on the water.
One of the many great features on this boat is the fold out aft bench seat which faces aft. Another popular feature is her optional cockpit grill and cockpit refrigerator. Here are just some of her many features and options.
- Camper canvas package option
- Cockpit built in grill
- Cockpit refrigerator option
- Raymarine VHF radio
- Raymarine color gps/chart plotter
- Helm cover
- Snap in carpet (excellent condition)
- Double wide helm seat with rotating base
- Port L shaped lounge seat
- Fold out aft bench seat
- Transom shower-hot and cold
- Teak table with dedicated storage
- Windlass option
- Remote spotlight option
- Dockside water inlet
- Trim tabs
- Bottom paint
The cabin has a surprising amount of room and comfort for a boat this size. She is equipped with all of the amenities and features you could hope for.
- Salon flat screen TV with DVD player and gaming system port
- Air conditioning and heating
- Galley includes hot water system, microwave, refrigerator,(dual volt), stove (one burner), storage upper and lower and trash receptacle
- Head vanity with sst sink, faucet withpull out sprayer
- Vacu flush head system
- Macerator with overboard discharge
- Cabin entry door screen option
- Maple flooring
- Sony stereo system with MP3 port
- Cherry interior wood finish
- Dinette converts to sleeper with storage below
- V berth sleeper with privacy curtain
- Mid cabin double bunk with privacy curtai
- Double helm seat with rotating base and folding backrest.
- Fold outtransom seating.
- Extra large cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop can accommodate optional built-in grill and refrigerator.
- Stainless-steel trimmed walk-thru windshield allow easy access to deck area from cockpit.
- Oversized electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room.
- Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage.
- Gourmet galley with solid-surface countertops, recessed stove and stainless-steel sink with solid-surface covers, refrigerator, microwave, and plenty of storage.
- Large enclosed head compartment with VacuFlush.
- Molded fiberglass sport spoiler with LED lighting.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
Manufacturer Provided Description The epitome of elegance, luxury and grace, this magnificaent cruiser is the ultimate reward for a lifetime of excellence. Upscale features include state-of-the-art navigational technology, an open airy cabin with extra-large windows, and an amazing amount of storage space. External Links